Zero Impact is the design principle which Cabycal uses to implement systems which reduce the impact of the paint facilities on the environment to the maximum. The objective is to reduce the gas emissions and liquid spills and for this purpose, specific technologies are used for the organic coating processes.
Solutions to reduce the VOC emissions, according to RD 117/2003, through the technology:
- Regenerative Thermal Oxidation (RTO) System
- Regenerative Catalytic Oxidation (RCO) System
- Zeolite rotary-concentrator + regenerative thermal oxidation
- Recuperative thermal oxidation system
Solutions for water treatment and liquid effluents up to zero dumping:
- Purification system with 0 dumping
- Physical chemical purification system
- Osmosis water production systems
- Deionized (distilled) water production system
With our Energy Saving systems, Cabycal seeks to reduce the energy consumption. This represents a major economic savings during the facility's lifespan, as well as the reduction of emissions into the atmosphere.
The projects developed by Cabycal include the study of the energy consumption of the installations and the analysis of the potential excess and the savings opportunities.